Tips For Travelling To My Khe Beach, Da Nang City

My Khe Beach is an ideal destination for both locals and foreigners. The natural beauty of this beach was voted as one of six most charming beaches in the world by Forbes Magazine. Every year, there are millions of tourists choose My Khe Beach as their destinations. In this article, we will offer you some useful tips when visiting this attractive beach.

Suitable time for traveling to My Khe Beach

The most appropriate time to visit this beach is in the summer, which means you should book a trip to My Khe beach between April and September.

In addition, you should avoid the tourist season, especially on 30th April and The Labor Day 1st May.

How to get My Khe Beach

Because Da Nang City is an importance city of Vietnam, therefore, the 1A national highway also runs through the city and there are airport and trading ports in this city too. Thanks to this, traveling to Da Nang city is not a difficult task. You can pay a visit to this city by plane, ship or car. From the city center of Da Nang, you can cross the Han River Bridge, and go straight on Pham Van Dong street for 1,5 kilometer to come to My Khe Beach.

Cheap hostels and hotels at My Khe Beach

Because My Khe Beach is a well-known tourist attraction, there are a great number of hostels and hotels around this area. However, in order to avoid trouble caused by the financial and secure problem, you had better book your room before coming here.

You can book a room on trustworthy websites as Agoda or Booking. Here are some cheap hotels that you can make a reference:

+ Hoang Trong Hotel: 96 Hoang Duc Luong, My Khe Beach, Da Nang.

+ Sao Ha Noi Hotel: 237 Ngo Quyen, Son Tra District, My Khe Beach, Da Nang.

+ Olina Hotel: 54 Pham Thieu, Son Tra District, My Khe Beach, Da Nang.

+ Lipark Camry 2 Hotel: 200 Ho Nghinh, Son Tra District, My Khe Beach, Da Nang.

Safety and relaxed beaches at My Khe beach:

Pham Van Dong Central Park Beach: this beach is located at Pham Van Dong Street intersection. This beach is quite small because it is used to serve for the park’s activities.

T20-T18 Beach: This is the first beach to be established in My Khe beach area. The location of this beach is near NonNuoc Tourist Area, where used to held the International Surfing Day. With the short sandy beach, deep sea and big wave, T20-T18 Beach is extremely suitable for those who love thrilling activities.

1-2-3 Beach: This beach is schemed for tourist activities by the city government. Serve as the main beach of My Khe beach area, the 1-2-3 Beach is fully invested with parking place, refreshment stands, food stalls, lifeguards… This beach possesses a large and long sandy beach, and gentle waves. Consequently, if you travel with children or elder people, this beach is suitable for you.

26 June

Bangkok, 27 February, 2017 – More than 100 wedding planners and travel agents selling honeymoon holidays from 25 countries are in Thailand during 24 – 27 February, 2017, for the

read more

Martin Bishop - The Name Photo