Wonderful beaches you should visit when travelling to Da Nang

Da Nang is famous for the long coast with beautiful landscapes. Therefore, it attracts both local and international tourists. This article shows the most beautiful beaches you should not miss when traveling to Da Nang.

My Khe – the most wonderful beach in Da Nang

The Forbes voted My Khe as one of the most attractive beaches all over the world. With 900 meter coastline, My Khe contains the soft white sands, clear water and a lot of luxurious hotels or homestays. My Khe is the great destination for traveling and resting.

Apart from sea-bathing in My Khe, there are other activities such as diving, seeing coral reefs, sailing boat, dancing that you can take part in.

Non Nuoc – a beautiful beach for traveling

One important activity you can do when coming to Non Nuoc Beach is enjoying a beautiful landscape. Moreover, you can see the sunrise or sunset on the sea. Non Nuoc Beach extends over 5 kilometers. It connects with other beaches with the vast white sand and clear water.

Actually, it is a great place for spending your holidays. Especially, Non Nuoc Beach lies at the foot of Marble Mountains. The big limestone hills in this place bring its fresh air. Therefore, it is very suitable for traveling.

Bac My An Beach

Situated in Ngu Hanh Son District, Bac My An Beach is about 7 kilometers far from the city center. In addition to, it is around 4 kilometers in length. With the soft white sand, clear sea water and some luxurious homestays, Bac My An is widely known as an international resort.

This place consists of 5 different beaches. They are T18, My Da Dong II, My Da Dong III, Bac My An and Furama hotel. With many choices, you can choose one that is suitable for your desiration and budget.

Nam O Beach

17 kilometers far from Da Nang to the northeast, Nam O contains the moderate slopes. Around the foot of the mountain, there are many beautiful places. They are best for you to bathe and join in outdoor activities.

When visiting Nam O, you can experience the specialties of some traditional trade villages such as Cam Le sesame cake village, mat village, and many traditional ceremonies.

Xuan Thieu Beach

Xuan Thieu is one of the most beautiful beaches in Da Nang located in Xuan Thieu National Park. Local people called this place as the Red Beach as the water color changes from blue to red when the sun rises. Moreover, the water is very clean, blue and clear. It looks like a peaceful picture inside the busy city of Da Nang.

Apart from swimming, Xuan Thieu beach also contains such activities as sailing boats, riding motors, or renting a tent.

Son Tra Peninsula

A lot of beautiful beaches such as South Beach, Rang Beach, But Beach, Tien Sa Beach, Con Beach, North Beach, etc. cover the whole Son Tra Peninsula. These beaches are very sloping whereas the water is so clean.

26 June

Bangkok, 27 February, 2017 – More than 100 wedding planners and travel agents selling honeymoon holidays from 25 countries are in Thailand during 24 – 27 February, 2017, for the

read more

Martin Bishop - The Name Photo